The main function of the Corporate Communication section is to handle all issues related to Marketing & Corporate Communications that include ongoing activities to ensure the GCAA has a strong public image, spread awareness and help the public to understand the main activities of the GCAA, beside creating and monitoring external communication procedures to facilitate communication within the GCAA and with external stakeholders.
The main responsibilities of the section are to:
- Plan and implement events and activities, marketing & public relations activities of GCAA to promote a positive image.
- Edit, review and issue Press Releases to local, regional and international press when it is required in Arabic and English.
- Follow news in journalism, online digital media and related research.
- Update the news and announcements on the GCAA website and the internal portal.
- Arrange press interviews for GCAA official speakers.
- Manage and arrange conferences, seminars, exhibitions, and meetings.
- Provide logistical support for GCAA social events and programs for GCAA staff.
- Create the GCAA print and digital advertising campaigns.
- Design and produce GCAA publications such as catalogs, magazines, brochures, etc.
- Produce corporate videos/multimedia for marketing purpose.
- Reserve space for print and broadcast and TV advertisements with appropriate media outlets.
- Purchase and design corporate gifts for GCAA.
- Promote partnership, good working relationship and communication with journalists and media representatives.
- Coordinate and communicate with printing, advertising and production agencies for printing materials.
- Coordinate with National and International organizations for participation in conferences, seminars, workshops and meetings pertaining to GCAA objectives.
- Manage, create and monitor digital and media marketing for specific initiatives and projects.
- Create corporate communication policies and procedures.