The AIM operates as per the Standards and Recommend Practices (SARPS) as provided by ICAO and the General Civil Aviation Authority. The AIM is ensuring the necessary aeronautical data and aeronautical information for the safety, regularity and efficiency of air navigation and flight operations within Emirates Flight Information Region (FIR).
The main functions of the department include:
- Production and Maintenance of Aeronautical Information products including (AIP, AIP Supplement, AIC).
- Production and Maintenance of Aeronautical Charts.
- Production and Maintenance of NOTAM (Notice to Airmen).
- Provision of Electronic Terrain and Obstacle Data (eTOD) Area 1.
- Management of Electronic Library consisting of Aeronautical Information and ICAO publications.
- PANS-OPS validation.
- Maintenance and provision of Digital Aeronautical Data.
For inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org