Following this link https://www.gcaa.gov.ae/en/Pages/Events.aspx?EventID=89
anyone would be able to register and then granted access to the site to download the materials and be connected to further updates related GCAA Safety Intelligence and Management issues.
In the next weeks, the website will be updated with a full set of the event’s pictures, as well video records of plenary sessions.
A very valuable deliverable that is available in the website, are:
• The three essential safety competencies & capabilities of an Authority:
1. Organizational & Human Resources
2. Analysis, Methodologies & Modelling.
3. Safety Tools and Technology
• The six identified key safety processes:
1. Safety data collection and processing systems: reporting, FDA, normal observations , information exchange and taxonomy
2. Risks picture portfolio: description and development.
3. Safety performance monitoring and measurement: SPIs and risk control effectiveness
4. Acceptable level of safety performance: cost vs. benefits decision making, continuous improvement and return of safety investments
5. Integration of safety management in the oversight system: compliance, performance and risk based oversight
6. Safety training & human performance: Development , implementation, monitoring and assessment