ANS Quality & Safety section aims at ensuring the full compliance of the ANS with the Safety and Quality regulatory requirements and the compliance of all the departments with the unit Safety Management System and Quality Management System. The section includes the unit responsible for investigating air traffic incidents within the airspace of the United Arab Emirates.
Safety & Quality Functions includes:
- Develop and manage the implementation of a comprehensive safety program and promote an overall ANS safety management culture.
- Assess and update the ANS policies, procedures and operation manuals to ensure compliance Civil Aviation Regulations and international best practices.
- Collect data on incidents, conduct investigations and prepare reports based on Safety Requirements.
- Undertake the development, launch, management and implementation of a comprehensive ANS Quality Management System in line with GCAA compliance requirements by all ANS Departments and ANS strategic goals.
- Lead the development of ANS Department’s processes with agreed KPIs for each process